The Irvington Club Mixed Doubles Tennis Championships (members only)
2018 Tournament Dates: January 26th – February 3rd
Wait List Members
A person on the wait list may play in an Irvington Club Tournament. If playing doubles, a person on the wait list must play with a member. Tournament play does not count towards the “three-time-per-month” limit on tennis play. Tournament fees are $12 more per entry than the member fee.
- Tournament play begins after 5:00 pm on weekdays and 7:00 am or 8:15 am on weekends.
- EVERY TEAM IS GUARANTEED TWO MATCHES. Format is first match loser consolation. If only three teams are entered into an event, we will have a Round Robin Draw.
- USTA Combined League format: 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, Open, 55+ 65+ and 75+ events. Combine both players’ Year-End USTA ratings and play in appropriate level, no more than one USTA level rating apart. Both main and consolation draw matches will be two out of three regular scoring sets, with a 10 point super tie-breaker for the deciding 3rd set.
- FEES: $25.00 per player
- Draws posted Wednesday, January 24th after 8:00 pm
- Be on the lookout for Fun Raffle and Event Nights!
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday, January 12th by 10:00 pm
- Losers of the semi final match will move into the finals if both finalists are unable to play at the scheduled day and time.
- A substitute is allowed to play in the finals. Please see rules #3 and #4 for exclusions.
- A sub may play in the main or consolation draw so long as they are not currently in that draw.
- Substitutes are not allowed to substitute back into a match versus opponents they have already played.
- If you have entered two draws, you are allowed to substitute into the third draw if your schedule permits.
- Rescheduling will be allowed per pros’ discretion and opponents agreement on court time during tournament hours and if it can be played before the next scheduled match day & time.
- If your match can’t be rescheduled the Sub Rules will be in effect.
The Oregon State Senior Men’s Indoor Tennis Tournament
2018 Tournament Dates: March 15th – 18th
This is a USTA PNW level 1 tournament for men ages 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80 and above divisions.
$13,000 adidas Open Championships 2017 Presented by Columbia Bank
2018 Tournament Date: June 20th – 24th
Tournament Pro-Am on June 19th
Beginning in 1913, every June (with a few exceptions), the Irvington Club hosted the Portland City Championships. In 1970, the city tournament was re-named the Rose Festival Tennis Tournament … that year, 350 entrants made it the largest Portland city tournament ever. In 2005, adidas took over as the title sponsor. All prize money for the event is raised through donations by Irvington Club members and local businesses. The tournament currently includes men’s and women’s open singles and doubles, open mixed doubles and men’s and women’s 35’s singles and doubles.
Circle 100 Sponsor Form (Irvington Club Member Exclusive)
The Irvington Club Carolyn Lumber Tennis Championships (members only)
2018 Tournament Dates: October 7th – 20th
Wait List Members
A person on the wait list may play in an Irvington Club Tournament. If playing doubles, a person on the wait list must play with a member. Tournament play does not count towards the “three-time-per-month” limit on tennis play. Tournament fees are $12 more than the entry fee.