Click HERE for tournament home page
- Rescheduling will be allowed per pros discretion and opponents agreement on court time during tournament hours and if it can be played before the next scheduled match day & time.
- If your match can’t be rescheduled, the Sub Rules will be in effect.
- Losers of the semifinal match will move into the finals if both finalists are unable to play at the scheduled day and time.
- A substitute is allowed to play in the finals. Please see rules #3 and #4 for exclusions.
- A sub may play in the main or consolation draw so long as they are not currently in that draw.
- Substitutes are not allowed to substitute back into a match versus opponents they have already played.
- If you have entered two draws, you are allowed to substitute into the third draw if your schedule permits.
- No subbing for singles.