2017 IRVINGTON MIXED DOUBLES TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday, January 28th – Saturday, February 4th
- Tournament play begins after 5:00 pm on weekdays and 7:00 am or 8:15 am on weekends.
- Please list only TWO day avoidances on your entry form for your first match. If not listed, Walter & Cris will assume you are available to play at all times and will schedule accordingly. This only avoids your first match!
- EVERY TEAM IS GUARANTEED TWO MATCHES. Format is first match loser consolation. If only three teams are entered into an event, we will have a Round Robin Draw.
- USTA Combined League format: 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, Open, 55+ 65+ and 75+ events. Combine both players’ Year-End USTA ratings and play in appropriate level, no more than one USTA level rating apart. Both main and consolation draw matches will be two out of three regular scoring sets, with a 10 point super tie-breaker for the deciding 3rd set.
- FEES: $25.00 per player
- Draws posted Wednesday, January 25th after 10:00 pm
- Be on the lookout for Fun Raffle and Event Nights!
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Entries Closed Friday, January 13th
- Rescheduling will be allowed per pros’ discretion and opponents agreement on court time during tournament hours and if it can be player before the next scheduled match day & time.
- If your match can’t be rescheduled the Sub Rules will be in effect.
- Losers of the semi final match will move into the finals if both finalists are unable to play at the scheduled day and time.
- A substitute is allowed to play in the finals. Please see rules #3 and #4 for exclusions.
- A sub may play in the main or consolation draw so long as they are not currently in that draw.
- Substitutes are not allowed to substitute back into a match versus opponents they have already played.
- If you have entered two draws, you are allowed to substitute into the third draw if your schedule permits.
Entry forms available at the front desk or click here 2017 Mixed Doubles Entry Form (PDF)